Rabu, 16 November 2016

I Don't know:) #9

Hello guyss....
it's been 2 month i never touch my diary, for sure. i don't know why:) hehe, forgive me:) #lol

so, this is my first diary in November (i guest) and first diary with english language, but i wont write my diary in 2 months, i wrote my own story in this article. let's check it out!

maybe, i don't know if the story is becoming a reality in the future:) #Hehehe

*ps : if my story has a false grammar/words or something like that, forgive me:)


"School Story"

   hey, my name is Bramantya Krisnanta, i'm 16 years old, and i'm from Denpasar. Now, i at Second grade of senior highschool. and this is, my school story.

   When i at fourth grade in elementry school, i saw her. She looks so manly in front other student, or usually i say "tomboy". Yeah.. she looks so tomboy and on that day, i really don't care about her, i just know her name. That's all.

   Time change very fast, and i now at first grade in junior highschool. When i go to my first day school, i saw her again. For GODSAKE!!!  she got the same class with me.


"WTF?! i got a same class with her? and same school again?"


   Yeah, that was my first sentence when i saw her in my class.

   I remember how, where, and when i fell in love withe her. So... when i at second grade in junior highschool, i went to beach with her and 2 another friends. we took a photo together, sang a song together, and more happiness that we share in those places, and this is the, she talk to me, and say


"Bram, Let's take some photo, both of us"


   And that second, minute, and situation, i stop talking, i just look at her eyes, and answer her question loudly.


"Of.. Of course... wh... why not?!"


   After say that, i think like "OMG?! Is this real? is this real she talk to me like that?". I really, really, really don't expect that! Oh May God!

   Finally, we arrived at our home, and she send me the photo, it looks nice, very nice with her in that photo. after that i started to using that photo to be my chat wallpaper and from there too, i think... i fell in love with her. #KyuKyuu

   I've been passed 1 year with her. So much happiness i share with her. Go to beach together, go to coffee shop together, have a nice trip together and much more. i know, i'm not her boyfriend and i hope i can be her boyfriend, just once. But fact say NO, reason? yeah.. about our bestfriends relationship, when i was her boyfriend, and then we stop to talk and love each other, our friendship will end too. And i think, that's why we can't be a couple.

   For 2 years from that moment, i go to senior highschool and at my first day school, and then...


"What The Hell!? Again?! i think when
i go to senoir highschool i will try to 
forget the pain taht you give to me!"


   Yeah, she gave me to much pain. I really really want to move on, but something wrong inside of me, my brain can let it go, but my heart? No, my heart wont forget you, can't let you go too. i've been try so many ways, but the results? still can't. I don't know why. 

   1 years being student of first class in senior highschool has been passed. The feeling that i fell in love with her? still same, still stuck on my mind. Now, when i wrote this highschool story, i at second grade in senior highschool. Day by day i've been passed, with the same feeling although sometimes there is a problem with her. 

   Every day, every saturday night actually, i usually think that 


"should i happy because i'm just a friends with her? or i should be sad because forever we can only be friends?"


   Yeah.. that sentence stuck on my mind for 3 years past. And sometimes, i think got a same school, same class, same friends with her is such a beautiful dreams, but got a same class, and same school with her is such a bad idea.


"Hey, Nice to meet you, i hope that i can 
be your bestfriends till we 
meet again with our small family in the future"

  



Share:

4 komentar: